1st Day of Preschool
Today was Aubrey's 1st day of Preschool and she LOVED it. That didn't come as a surprise to us. She's been eagerly waiting for this day all summer.
Tuesday there was a Meet n Greet so she could see her classroom, meet the teacher as well as other students.
When we got there and she noticed I was staying she asked "Why are you here?" I told her it was for Moms too. She didn't quite like the
answer but accepted it. Then about 1/2 way through the time she came and asked again, "Are you leaving yet?" I felt so loved!
She woke up today very eager for the routine to begin. With the chilly weather we were forced to put pants on her which of course didn't really fit in the length very well but she didn't seem to mind.
Rudy was able to start work a little late so he could accompany her to class. Once there, she barely wanted to hug and kiss us good-bye before she bolted in the room to start her day.
When I came to pick her up she wanted to take me through the school to show me the places she went for music and gym.
She's already asking when's the next day. We're working on the days of the week so she can track that herself.
Too cute! What a big girl!
Keen Family said... September 5, 2008 at 8:21 AM
Post a Comment