Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We've had a wonderful Halloween!

It started yesterday for Aubrey at her school Halloween Parade and Party.  I got to stay in the class and assist with the craft project.  I prepared Aubrey all week that I was going to be staying so we shouldn't be surprised.  After the parade and all the other parents left, she came up gave me a kiss and said "bye".  I think this was her way to see if maybe I would leave.  I reminded her I was staying and she just sort of walked away.
She only asked one other time (after the craft- of course) if I was leaving.
It was nice being able to participate in her day.

Then today we trick-or-treated with our neighbors and Zack.  Aubrey had SO much fun. Benjamin did as well considering he didn't nap today.  Needless to say, he passed out at bedtime.  And needless to say, we have a lot more candy in our house than we need.  It will slowly make it's way to the trash!

Enjoy the slideshow of pictures.
Click to play Halloween 2008

1 comments:

LOVE the pics. What a cute Yoda (if that is possible). I am already trying to throw some of it away w/out too much protest from Bill and Noah. If it was up to Noah he would eat tootie rolls for breakfast.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home