Sunday, March 9, 2008

Band Aid


Aubrey is totally into band aids. The line between "Need" and "Want" is very gray in this matter with her. More often than not, the visible "boo-boo" is only seen by her and switches hands by the time I get the band-aid ready to put on her finger. We've gone through a box of Curious George band aids and are now on Sponge Bob ones.

Aubrey bit the inside of her cheek today during lunch. As we can all relate, that hurts! Trying to feed her the rest of the day/night was impossible. Everything that went in her mouth caused her to shriek in pain! After numerous different food attempts Aubrey asked for a band aid. We explained that we couldn't put one in her mouth. She rebutted, "But why?" To which we tried to explain how adhesion works to a 3yr old....Needless to say, she walked away really confused and still really wanted a band aid.

She went to bed really hungry! Hopefully going through the whole night will heal the bite enough that she can eat breakfast- Fruity Cheerios and Yogurt!!

We also got Aubrey's hair cut today. It was in dire need! Her ends were so dry from all the swimming and just general growth. She did really well getting it cut. I'll upload some pictures of it later when I'm able to get some with her smiling.

We brought up the kick-gym for Benjamin and he LOVES it! I think he could spend all day under there. He's outgrowing all his 0-3mo clothes. Well, he's probably outgrown them (past tense) but I keep squeezing him in them. Since we are in this weird season change, it's hard to know what to buy and most of the stores are already carrying a bulk of summer items which we obviously can't wear yet!

1 comments:

She had her little Spongebob band aid on Saturday in class and all the other dancers were concerned for her and her boo-boo. It was pretty funny. I asked Rudy later what she had done and he said nothing! You should've put the band aid on her cheek to see if that would've appeased her!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home