Rhythm Is Going to Get You
We are in the midst of a heatwave! It's great and we are loving being outside each day.
Monday I took Aubrey and Benjamin downtown Naperville to feed the ducks and then to lunch.
The ducks were pretty aggressive. Guess they've been hungry this winter. I'm sure the cold has kept people away from the Riverwalk.
Anyhow, after feeding the ducks, we went to Einstein Bagel for lunch. It's a favorite place of mine and Aubrey loves getting a bagel.
We were sitting there eating when she gets off her chair. I ask her what she's doing and she says, "I gotta dance" and then proceeded to dance to the song that was playing. It was a song I've never heard.
A little while later she gets up and does the same thing. Before I could really ask her to confirm she says "Just gotta dance"
I love that she can express herself through dance! It was great to watch and I was disappointed I didn't take any video of it. Maybe next time.
Post a Comment