Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dr. Haircutter


Aubrey is pursuing 2 career paths at the present: Doctor & Stylist (hair cutter as she calls it).                 

            
She was really into playing Dr before Benjamin was born.  For Christmas Aunt Milli/Uncle David got her a Dr dress-up kit which she loves.  For her 3yr appointment we actually had to bring it to the Dr even though she didn't wear it once there.                                                                                                 
Anyhow, for the past week she's been very into playing Dr again.  I attributed it to seeing her pulmonologist on Saturday.  The stairs going upstairs were the patient rooms earlier in the week.  Yesterday it was Benjamin's turn to visit Dr. Aubrey.  He got a thorough exam and checked out "A-OK"         
                 
Too bad she isn't a real Dr...she could diagnose this crazy rash/break-out on my back.  I had something very similar almost this exact same time last year.  Rudy thinks I'm allergic to something outside.  Guess I'll find out today after my appointment with the dermatologist!

Her 2nd career is becoming a Hair Stylist.  Since her haircut a few weeks ago, she'll pretend cut all our hair, even what little Benjamin has!  It's very cute.

1 comments:

Did she help deliver her "new" baby bother? Since he has just come home from the hospital again!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home