Never a dull moment
Our cul-de-sac has proven to be the source of some really great entertainment over the past 6 years we've lived here! Though the past two years haven't been as exciting with some changes in residents. Anyhow, last night there was some spice!
I got home from the gym around 845pm and saw the neighbors to our right (when facing our front door- the ones who NEVER mow their lawn) were standing out in the driveway next to a car that wasn't theirs. I didn't really think too much of it, simply thought it was probably a friend of one of the boys. Well, when Rudy and I were heading upstairs a little while later, he asked if the police officer was out there when I got home! NO! I would have told him!
So, we proceeded into the office and cracked the window to see what was going on out there. Since the trees have no leaves, it's a clear view. The officer was giving the driver of the car- appeared to be an older woman- a field sobriety test! She must have passed because the officer turned his car in the cul-de-sac so she could follow him out. The only conclusion we had was she was possibly lost. We aren't sure if she knew the neighbors or just ended up there and they thought she was drunk so called the police. Definitely peaked our curiousity!
On another note- sometimes Aubrey prefers to nap without pants because she gets so warm. No big deal. After naptime yesterday we were heading to the library. I asked Aubrey to get her pants on while I was changing Benjamin's diaper. She stands up next to the ottoman and proclaims "Okay, ready to go!"
This is what she was wearing:
Yep, those are Benjamin's pants! The crazy thing is, they fit her! I mean, obviously not in the length but the waist wasn't tight.
I was laughing so hard I began to cry! It was so funny...guess you had to be there!
She is so funny!! No need to buy capris this summer! Just recycle Ben's.
Hendryx2003 said... March 5, 2008 at 7:43 AM
Post a Comment