Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My 6

My friend Sam has "tagged" me via the blog!

Here are the rules: 
1. Link to the person who tagged you.  Sam Keen
2. Post the rules on your blog. 
3. Write six random things about yourself. 
4. Tag four - six people at the end of your post.  
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is on-line.

Here are my Random Things....
1- If I could go back to school (college) and study something else and choose a whole new career path, I would become a meteorologist!  I am a weather Geek! Tom Skilling is my hero.

2- I watch the TV show, Greek, on ABC Family. It's my guilty pleasure.  I wasn't greek in college.  Saint Mary's didn't even have a greek system which was a draw for me to attend there.  So it's quite strange that I'm drawn to the show.

3- I wish I knew as much about gardening, trees, flowers, plants ,and yards as my dad does.

4- I can't stand coffee: smell or taste.  

5- Easter is my favorite holiday.  It's so powerful, humbling, and awe inspiring.  I'm changed every year by celebrating the Resurrection.

6- I wish that one of our vehicles was a stick shift.  They are so much more fun to drive than a manual.

There are my 6.  Really these random tid-bits about myself barely scratch the surface.  Enjoy.
Tag You're It:
1- Jenny Garrison
2- Ginger Friesen
3- Carrie/John Larson
4- Jamie Hunter---once you get your blog up and rollin'
5- Julie Bullock

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home