Monday, March 23, 2009

When Silence Isn't Golden

This is how I found Benjamin this morning.  I was putzin' around upstairs and it seemed very quiet. You know, the quiet that usually leads to no good! I was right, Aubrey came to get me saying "Benjamin's in the sink!"  I open the bathroom door and this is what I found!  I'm not 100% sure how he got in there all by himself.  He's a true climber and Aubrey claims to not have helped!J

It's hard to be mad when he's so cute!!

Clearly he's obsessed with Teeth and brushing them.  We're thinking dentistry is a good direction for him.

1 comments:

Did he climb up on the toilet to the cabinet with the sink? That's hilarious and SOOO cute. I love how Aubrey came to tell you that Benjamin was in the sink. Kids are so literal.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home