Monday, February 25, 2008

Sleep, Sleep and More Sleep

Sleep, pretty much the only word to describe what happened or didn't happen in our house this weekend.

Benjamin's sleep training is going so well. He's sleeping until around 5am and only wakes for a diaper change and goes right back to sleep. It feels so good to sleep for such a stretch of time! He did however not want to take a nap yesterday. He was a pretty tired boy come bedtime!

Rudy also did a lot of sleeping this weekend, mainly because he's had this nasty flu that's going around. He's been down with a fever and congestion (sinus and chest) since Thursday. He's attempting to go to work today since he's feeling better. Hopefully that means he's kicked it. Now I get to spend the day disinfecting the house! Sounds fun, huh?!

Aubrey slept in a very interesting position yesterday during her nap. It took her awhile to fall asleep. She spent a lot of her naptime reading on the floor near the nightlight. Well, when I went in to get Benjamin since he was awake, I saw her in this position. I thought I had caught her trying to "jump" back into her bed, but really, she basically fell asleep getting back in there. I have no idea how she slept like this. Not only the position but the fact that all the books from her bedroom where spread out on her bed. As long as she slept, that's really all that matters!








1 comments:

She is seriously the funniest little girl ever!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home