Night 2 of sleep training wasn't so bad. Benjamin slept until 630am and woke only once through the night. He fussed a few other times but when I/we went in to check on him he was sound asleep. I need to train myself that just because I hear him doesn't always mean he's awake needing me.
He's getting there! Yahoo!
We are both ready for a full night's sleep. Especially since Rudy's had a fever for the past 3 days! Ugh!!
Aubrey had her 2nd week of dance lessons and cried leaving the studio. She was insistent on going back into the studio for more classes. I tried explaining to her that it was for "big" kids now (4-5yr olds). However, this rational didn't work because she is a "Big" girl and a "big" sister she was quick to remind me!
Unfortunately, I basically had to bribe and drag her from the studio. Glad she loves dancing.
She did really well this week in regards to participating. She even came along side another student and helped her engage in the lesson.
Before bed she told us that she hopes that David (meaning Uncle David) is her teacher next week! Too Funny! No idea where she got this idea but he better start practicing!
That is HILARIOUS!!! Maybe I'll have to see if David can sub when I have competitions!
Hendryx2003 said... February 23, 2008 at 10:09 PM
Post a Comment