Friday, April 4, 2008

Good Mom

So becoming a mom wasn't something I had thought I ever wanted to do.  Well, as many of you know, God had other plans for our life.  I've grown to really love the "position".  I work hard and do my best to be the mom that God's created me to be!  There are many rewards that solidify the love of this job--spontaneous I Love You, Big squeezes, cuddles, wanting to play "mommy" when we are playing, etc.


Well, all week I think Aubrey's begun to question if I'm being a good mom to her.  If she wants something this is how she poses her request:
"Be a good Mommy, let me __(fill in the blank)_____!"

What!  I'm not a good mommy if she doesn't get to get what she wants!  Ahh!  The joy of manipulation at such a young age!  It's actually quite comical!  I don't take it personally!  She'll realize later in life I'm being a good mom by not letting her get everything she wants!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home